Thursday, October 1, 2015

How to be a Mentor with Online Income Learn to Earn With DS Domination

How to be a Mentor with Online Income DSD

Day 3

So I have sold 2 items that I listed  on eBay  Item A Had a total profit  of  15.45   and item  had a  profit of  13.87  not  bad  for just  getting started and  only  listing 10 items.  Online Cash Money Income

With item A  I looked up some key words and found a couple with this research  I let the  keywords pick the item and  not  me pick the item and then try to find the  right keyword  I find this to be the easiest way to get my online income moving in the  right direction.

 I also put  myself  in the  customer’s shoes  so If I was looking for this  item what  would  I type  in  what  words would  I use to find this item the fastest and easiest way cause  let’s  be  honest  no one wants to sit and look and  look and look for something we know we want to buy probably 99% of us who come online to purchase something and know we need it and want are ready to purchase that moment so it’s always good to have the item right in front of a person who has their credit card out and is ready to purchase.  

Item B was almost the same thing  but  I looked around at the other prices from the same item and figured I would price mine a little more and see if I could out keyword the  people to make a little bit more profit on the item and I did. My item was 15.00 dollars more than 3 others that were listed and it still sold because I made the connection between buyer and the item. 

Ok so let’s talk about the  online income profit we just  made  I say we cause  me and  my  wife are  doing this  she  is a  stay  at  home mom right  now  I work at a marketing  firm with some awesome people .  So the online income total 29.32 total for 2 items  sold  after I had to pay an eBay  fee and a little fee from PayPal but in the  last blog post  we covered a little bit on how to beat the fees and make more . {I will go back into that in a later post with totals and all that} 

So to make this Income from Online All I had to do was list and item wait for someone to purchase it then have it DROP shipped to their home. 

Didn’t have to have inventory/Stock the item at my house.

Didn’t go looking for deals all around town.

What a great business model and way to earn an online income.

More to come tomorrow Explain drop shipping and a couple other things  

SO right now my online income is at $29.32 so now I am going back to list 2 more items and to check the keywords description’s on the  items I have listed on EBay.    

If you want to Join and Learn to Earn and Online Income Click Link  Thanks 

How to be A mentor With Online Cash Money Income

Check out my Niche site RIGHT HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment