Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Online Cash Money Mentor Step 2 to 1k In Real Online Income

How to be a mentor

Ok so step one I have post 10 items to my ebay account with ds domination we are going to do a test and see how fast these sell what the items are and what the total profit was for each item. 

Online income Mentor will describe what I did and how I posted it I will be using item A item B etc to explain my online income because I don’t want people to find my niche or items and just totally copy my listings and items because I know people will do that.

OK so I have posted 10 items all in different niches and all in different price ranges from 50-350 dollars . 

My online income test will be very detailed one thing I am going to do is sign up for an Amazon affiliate account so If I need to purchase something from Amazon I will get up to 5% back on all purchases you say why would I buy from Amazon to sell on Ebay trust me I am not the only one who has had this idea to produce an online income from using both these sites.

Next I will set up an Ebates account this is a great way to keep more of that hard earned online income. SO what ebates will do if you purchase a item you sold on Ebay via Ebates website Ebates has nothing to do with shipping or with your product you don’t have to enter your credit card or anything all they do is give you cash back for purchases VIA their website.  

This is a couple websites I will be using to increase my online income and lower my cost on each item I sell on ebay we will go over more of this stuff in tomorrows post.

How to be a mentor is showing you a step by step process of  earning an online income daily with DSDEBAY.com will have more and more insights on that web page please forgive for the looks I am building and working on that site all my self and am learning to do that as we speak so please believe me when I tell you I am going through all this with you .  

Thank you and have blessed day

PS Check out this Niche Site I Just Made ----> CLICK HERE  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment