Sunday, October 4, 2015

How to be a Mentor –Online cash – Learn to Earn

How to be a Mentor –Online cash – Learn to Earn

Learn to earn Online Income with how to be a mentor we have an up date on the sales and progress with selling and listing items on ebay for a profit we have sold  2  more items so this week  we have sold  4 items all for a  profit  even after we paid our ebay fees and paypal  fees.  

Item C and was listed on ebay for 55.00 dollars the cost of the item was 28.00 dollars it was on sale and I found out it would be on sale until the end of the year . How did I found out it was on sale because I called my local store spoke with the manger and he said that the price its at right now will be that price until 12-28-15. Online Income has just gotten a little better with finding this out. So now its going down for real I am about to list this item about 10 different times every where on Ebay to earn a little more income from it while I can. I couldn’t find out how many they had in inventory but I am going to go for it. Learning to Earn is awesome. 

Item D Sold for 34.65 had a with a cost of 22.00 dollars had a nice little profit but the main reason I am selling this item is to get good reviews on ebay so the stuff I am selling will get ranked higher and be found by more people which will mean more sales in the long run so if  I have to give up a little profit now to make it back at a later date that’s fine with me at how to be a mentor . 

SO now I am going to go back and list 20 more items to increase my total items on ebay to 30 items right now new week new sales, new ways to earn an online income with ds domination.

We can and will do this period. 

Niche site had a huge day yesterday 4.04 in ad sense baby its growing daily.

More step to come on learning to earn an online income with how to be a mentor. 

Also going to post some stuff about being a mentor to someone. 

YOU CAN DO THIS 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment